To improve service and efficiency, the Bag Check is operated by the Palais des congrès de Montréal. It is located on the 2nd floor, by the avenue Viger Ouest entrance, near the official Otakuthon merchandise table.
Hours of Operation
Friday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 AM (Saturday)
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 AM (Sunday)
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 6 PM
$5.00 per item per day.
- Each bag may be accessed up to three times per day at no charge.
- On the fourth access, there will be an additional $5.00 fee to check the bag back in.
- Bags must be picked up before the Bag Check closes. Any bag left after closing will be subject to a $5.00 fee on the following day.
- Loose items must be stored inside a bag.
- Large items such as props may be checked into the Bag Check. Props must be approved by Weapons Check first.
- Items deemed dangerous (ex: blades without sheaths, sharp or pointy items) will not be accepted.
- The Palais des congrès de Montréal is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
The Palais des congrès de Montréal reserves the right to refuse any bag or item at all times.