To improve service and efficiency, the Bag Check is operated by the Palais des congrès. The Bag Check is located on the 2nd floor by the Viger Hall entrance of the Palais, near the Palais des congrès Information Desk.
Hours of Operation
Friday: 8:30 am - 3:30 am (Saturday)
Saturday: 8:30 am - 3:30 am (Sunday)
Sunday: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
$4.00 per item per day.
- Each bag may be accessed up to three times per day at no charge.
- On the fourth access, there will be an additional $4.00 fee to check the bag back in.
- Bags must be picked up before the end of the day. Any bag left after closing will be subject to a $4.00 fee on the following day.
- Loose items must be in a bag in order to be checked into the bag check.
- Large items such as props may be checked into the bag check. Props must be approved by Weapons Check first.
- Items deemed dangerous (ex: blades without sheathes, sharp/pointy items) may not be checked into the bag check.
- The Palais des congrès is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
The Palais des congrès reserves the right to refuse any bag or item.