- Follow all directions provided by staff. The artist and their management will not take special requests or answer any questions.
- Otakuthon cannot guarantee autographs for any particular guest. Late-comers run the chance of missing their opportunity. We recommend arriving early. Some guests will only be signing a fixed number of autographs regardless of the scheduled length of the autograph session.
- All guests will provide at least one autograph without charge unless otherwise noted. Additional autographs or photos are at the guest's discretion and may require an additional fee. Some guests may only provide a free autograph on the Otakuthon program booklet.
- To keep the line moving and allow as many of your fellow attendees the opportunity to get their turn:
- Please observe a 30-second limit.
- Please be sure to have your item to be signed out and ready when you are near the front of the line.
- Priority may be given to attendees purchasing official merchandise from the guest.
- Staff reserve the right to inspect the item before it is presented to the guest. Items deemed inappropriate or unsuitable (at their discretion) will be excluded from being signed.
- Guests will gladly sign your program book or any officially licensed goods. Guests may sign other types of items at their discretion. DO NOT bring any bootleg items (they will not be signed). If you are not sure, ask first.
- Always be respectful towards our guests. Anyone being rude, malicious, or intentionally disrespectful towards guests or staff will be removed from the line and may be ejected from the convention without a refund.
- Please be polite and avoid touching any of the Japanese guests without permission.
- While we want as many people as possible to get their autograph opportunity, we reserve the right to end the line and the autograph session at any time.We reserve the right to refuse access to any attendee who fails to follow the rules.
- Many guests have their own merchandise table in the Exhibition Hall.
- Arrive early to secure your opportunity.
- Be prepared.
T.M.REVOLUTION (TNNK) AUTOGRAPH POLICY
- Premium pass holders must pick up their free poster and have it signed after the TMR/TNNK concert at the 210 exit Lobby.
- Priority will be given to Premium badge holders picking up their poster followed by attendees purchasing official TMR/TNNK merchandise from J-rock North Promotions Inc.
- A very limited number of free autographs will be raffled at the beginning of the TMR/TNNK autograph session on Saturday afternoon. Participants must line up in the designated raffle ticket line where they will be given a raffle ticket to participate. Winners will be drawn at the beginning of the autograph session and will receive an exclusive shikishi board for the artist to sign.
- T.M.Revolution (TNNK) will only sign the Premium badge limited edition posters, official TMR/TNNK merchandise sold onsite by J-rock North Promotions Inc. or the limited edition shikishi won at the raffle.
RICA MATSUMOTO AUTOGRAPH POLICY
- Priority will be given to attendees purchasing official Rica Matsumoto merchandise from J-rock North Promotions Inc.
- A very limited number of free autographs will be raffled at the beginning of the Rica Matsumoto's autograph sessions on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
- Participants must line-up in the designated raffle ticket line where they will be given a raffle ticket to participate. Winners will be drawn at the beginning of the autograph session and will receive an exclusive shikishi board for the artist to sign.
FAKY AUTOGRAPH POLICY
- Priority will be given to attendees purchasing official FAKY merchandise from J-rock North Promotions Inc.
TOMOYUKI SHITAYA AUTOGRAPH POLICY
- Tomoyuki Shitaya will only sign officially licensed merchandise from Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma.
MIYAVI VIP MEET & GREET AT OTAKUTHON MONTREAL 2019
SATURDAY 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm IN 210 LOBBY ($150)
MIYAVI to sign copies of his new album NO SLEEP TILL TOKYO
- VIP Meet & Greet can be purchased at MIYAVI's merchandise booth in the Exhibition Hall. A limited number of VIP Meet & Greet tickets are available.
- VIP Meet & Greet ticket includes a photo with MIYAVI on your own phone and an autographed CD.
- All VIP Meet & Greet ticket holders will receive a VIP laminate at purchase.
- All VIP Meet & Greet ticket holders will receive a copy of MIYAVI's new album NO SLEEP TILL TOKYO at Meet & Greet.
- Meet & Greet order is first come first serve.
- Attendees can arrive any time before 5:00 pm to meet MIYAVI.
- We cannot guarantee to meet MIYAVI if you are late.
YOSHIHISA HIRANO & SHOTA NAKAMA
SATURDAY 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm IN 710 LOBBY (FREE)
Don't miss the chance to meet Yoshihisa Yoshihisa Hirano & Shota Nakama after their show! A special meet & greet is available to anyone who attended their concert for autographs and photo opportunities!