For all of you big fans out there, we know that getting the autograph of your favorite guest can be the highlight of the weekend. However, in order to maximize the number of people who can have this marvelous opportunity, please observe the following rules:
- Follow all directions provided by staff.
- Otakuthon cannot guarantee autographs for any particular guest. Guest autographs are offered free of charge but are provided on a "best-attempt" basis. Late-comers run the chance of missing their opportunity. We recommend arriving early.
- To keep the line moving and allow as many of your fellow attendees the opportunity to get their turn:
- Unless otherwise specified, limit one item per person.
- Please observe a 30 second limit.
- Please be sure to have your item to be signed out and ready when you are near the front of the line.
- Staff reserve the right to inspect the item before it is presented to the guest. Items deemed inappropriate or unsuitable (at their discretion) will be excluded from being signed.
- Guests will gladly sign your program book or any officially licensed goods. Guests may sign other types of items at their discretion. DO NOT bring any bootleg items (they will not be signed). If you are not sure, ask first.
- Always be respectful towards our guests. Anyone being rude, malicious, or intentionally disrespectful towards guests or staff will be removed from the line and may be ejected from the convention without refund.
- While we want as many people as possible to get their autograph opportunity, we reserve the right to end the line and the autograph session at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any attendee who fails to follow the rules.
- Many guests have their own merchandise table in the Exhibition Hall.
- Arrive early to secure your opportunity.
- Be prepared.