Bag Check Rules and Regulations
Bag Check Hours of Operation
Friday : 4:30 pm - 3:30 am (Saturday)
Saturday : 8:30 am - 3:30 am (Sunday)
Sunday : 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
To improve service and efficiency, the Bag Check is now operated by the Palais des Congres. The Bag Check is located on the 2nd floor by the Viger Hall entrance of the Palais, near the Palais des congres Information Desk.
Rate: 2$ per item per day.
- Bags may be checked into the bag check at a rate of 2$ per item per day.
- Each bag may be accessed up to three times per day at no charge.
- On the fourth access, there will be an additional 2$ fee to check the bag back in.
- Bags must be picked up before the end of the day. Any bag left in the bag check after closing will be subject to a 2$ fee on the following day.
- Loose items must be in a bag in order to be checked into the bag check.
- Large items such as props may be checked into the bag check. Props must be approved by Weapons Check first.
- Items deemed dangerous (ex: blades without sheathes, sharp/pointy items) may not be checked into the bag check.
- The Palais des congres is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Use of the bag check is at your own risk.
- Bag check may stop accepting bags without prior notice. Bags will be accepted so long as space permits.
The Palais des congres reserves the right to refuse any bag or item for any reason.