Bag Check Rules and Regulations
Bag Check is offered as a service to attendees, however please note the following rules with respect to bags which may be checked in:
- No food, drinks, or any other liquids can be checked in the Bag Check. Any damages from spillage will be the responsibility of the user who checked in the originating article. In the case of liquid-form medication or make-up, be sure to secure it properly in a closed plastic bag and to advise the Bag Check attendant.
- Bags checked in must be securely closed and each have an identification tag attached. Identification tags will be provided by the convention and must bear the attendee's badge number.
- Bags checked in must remain within the following weight and dimension restrictions:
- Must weigh less than 30 pounds.
- Must measure less than 24" x 12" x 16".
- Tall articles such as wall scrolls and props may be accepted if they can be safely be stored in one of our special containers. The weight limit still applies.
- Special arrangements can be made if a bag is oversized but weighs less than 20 pounds and contains items from the dealers' or artists' area. List of acceptable oversized items: stuffed animals, figurines, models kit, pillows, and stacks of DVDs; items should be carefully packaged or in their original box if possible.
- Do not check fragile or valuable items.
- Due to space constraints, luggage will not be accepted.
- Bag Check reserves the right to refuse to check any bag and/or other item at its discretion.
Use of the Bag Check is at your own risk. Otakuthon and the Palais des congres are not responsible for lost, stolen, missing or damaged checked items.